Strata Company, located in Conshohocken and Plymouth Meeting PA, provides innovative marketing services and web-based applications for enterprise level businesses in a variety of industries. We leverage the latest technology and industry expertise to deliver innovative solutions that resolve process, execution and logistical challenges for our clients.
We are seeking a Solutions Developer
to join us and play an integral role in the next phase of our business growth. The Solutions Developer will develop, maintain, and integrate application software, related project management activity, and production support. He or she will work closely with internal and external clients, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements; develop and integrate application software, including unit testing and implementation efforts; continue to maintain and support software after implementation.
- Work on multiple projects concurrently as a member of each project team
- Work on enterprise-wide small and large complex projects; participates on project teams, systems and data analysis, design, development, integration, and enhancement activities, as well as related maintenance and more complex production support
- Define and develop the project scope of multiple, complex projects with assistance from the project team and serve as the project point of contact when necessary
- Participate in project-planning sessions with clients, business analysts, and team members to analyze development requirements, provide design recommendations for complex systems, and recommend methods and assignments
- Test and implement cross-functional systems, ensuring systems meet the needs of client and business
- Provide ongoing maintenance of client/server applications or tools, depending upon previous involvement with projects
- Handle unresolved production support issues across multiple areas of expertise
- Provide design recommendations, develop application and custom integration solutions including major enhancements and interfaces; write complex design specifications
- Make complex modifications to existing software applications and modules in accordance with high specifications and division standards; review effort to ensure compliance to application standards
- Develop new cross-functional software systems using disciplined software development processes; make recommendations toward the development of reusable routines or components, including object-oriented base class reuse
- Translate business and technical requirements into cross-functional business application systems, provide custom integration solutions including major system enhancements; collaborate in setting development guidelines
- Prepare and present status updates for various projects
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in programming/systems or computer science (preferred), specialized training, and at least 3-5 years of programming/systems analysis experience; or at an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience and understanding of multiple programming languages, systems, as well as systems and data design and project management methodologies (required)
- Ability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders and clients to understand what they want to solve or achieve
- Excellent time management skills
Salary and bonus commensurate with experience. Please respond with resume and cover letter.
Paid Vacation, Holidays, Health and Dental Insurance, 401K, Profit Sharing, and Bonus Potential.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $110,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- software development: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off