Civil Engineer: Residential Project Manager/Engineer
Moy Tarin Ramirez Engineers, LLC (MTR) is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Licensed Professional Engineer, (P.E.) to join our fast-growing San Antonio, Texas team.
MTR is a well-established engineering firm founded in 2010 in San Antonio, Texas. MTR provides civil engineering design, land surveying and planning consulting services for commercial, residential, governmental, religious, recreational, educational, and municipal developments.
A successful candidate will provide civil engineering design for an array of residential projects, including street design, water, and sewer design. Responsible for the successful deliverable of projects as well as client relationship management. Responsible for reviewing QA/QC of projects and working closely with Engineers-in-Training and CAD technicians to ensure deadlines are met.
- Bachelor of Science in civil engineering (required).
- Professional Engineering P.E. license in the State of Texas
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience in civil engineering design including: water and sanitary sewer pipelines, roadway design for City and County projects, civil site design, and drainage.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Familiarity with local county and municipal design requirements and permitting.
- Hydrologic & Hydraulic (H&H) modeling software such as: HEC-HMS, HEC-GeoRAS, TR-55, HEC-RAS
- Familiarity with Flow Master, Culvert Master, Storm CAD, Infoworks, and XP-SWMM.
- Familiarity with TxDOT design requirements
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently while maintaining strong attention to detail with limited supervision.
- Ability to focus on the details of a project while understanding the big picture from the project team perspective.
- Ability to work within a team to coordinate assignments.
- Technical writing abilities applied to reports and proposals.
- Willingness to mentor junior staff.
- Efficiently utilize time in executing assigned tasks accurately, on schedule, and within budget.
- Effectively interact with clients, vendors, and staff at all levels.
- Excellent communication, organization, and customer service are essential.
Schedule Expectations: Full Time
40+hour work week or as required
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Salary with overtime potential
- Annual Bonus Potential
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- civil engineering: 5 years (Preferred)
- San Antonio, TX 78249 (Required)
- Professional Engineer (PE) (Required)
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible