About HealthTexas Medical Group
HealthTexas Medical Group of San Antonio is a primary care physician group that has become widely recognized as the industry leader in preventive primary health care. Founded in 1994, we operate 17 clinics and are committed to making a difference in the Greater San Antonio community. With more than 350 employees, we are consistently named San Antonio Business Journal's Best Places to Work, San Antonio Express-News' Top Workplaces, Best Doctors in America, Texas Super Doctors, Top Doctors in San Antonio and Patients' Choice Award. If you are looking for a challenging and evolving, passionate work environment HealthTexas Medical Group of San Antonio may be the right place for you.
- Competitive salary
- 15 days/ year paid-time off
- Employer paid insurance for associate and competitive insurance for associate family members
- Dental and vision insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) contributions and more!
Location: 2961 Mossrock, San Antonio TX 78230
Summary: The Voice Engineer is responsible for designing, installing, maintaining and supporting LAN, WAN and VoIP infrastructures. The Voice Engineer must be well versed with the advanced engineering and administration of multiprotocol routers, multilayer switches, network security devices, network management and VoIP systems.
- Provides high-level technical support for voice and data network systems, creates and maintains network documentation.
- Maintains hardware and software standards, and works projects as needed in order to upgrade to new and/or improved communication equipment and procedures.
- Management of local and wide area network, projects, and installation of new devices, system and on-going maintenance of infrastructure.
- Solves problems and assists with day-to-day operations in a cross-functional environment.
- Participates in after-hours and on-call support.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and experience:
- 4-year technical degree with 4-years' applicable experience or 8 years direct work experience could be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- In-depth & demonstrable knowledge of LAN/WAN/VoIP communications, network hardware such as Cisco routers, Ethernet switches, access points voice gateways & firewalls.
- Experience with Cisco Voice technologies to include the following Cisco "CUCM"-Call Manger, Unity Connection, "UCCX" - Contact Center, Unified CCX Editor, and "CUIC" Cisco Intelligence Center.
- In-depth knowledge of various protocols & technologies such as VLAN, OTV, LACP, EIGRP, BGP, and SIP, QoS, MCQ, CBWFQ, LLQ, Dot1Q, routing metrics, offset lists, ACLs, SSL, VPN and PoE
- CCNP Certification or combination of CCNA and any one or more of the following: Any other CCNA, Security+, additional VoIP training or like certifications.
- Self-disciplined, self-starter, professional who can successfully bring projects to closure with minimum direction, guidance and oversight.
- Participates with after-hours and on-call support with prior experience working in SMB/SME to large corporations.
- Candidate must be a team player and be able to follow processes and procedures.
- Cisco Voice: Cisco VoIP - CUCM, UNITY, UCCX, CUIC
- Cisco Routers: 28xx, 29xx, 4k's, 1000v, FPR and ASA series Firewalls, Sec, VPN, Radius, TACACS+
- Cisco Switches: Catalyst 29xx, 35xx, 37xx; Nexus (2k,5k,7k,(k)
- Cisco Wireless Controller 55xx, Meraki WiFi, Wireless Access Points
- Array Networks Load Balancers
- Citrix NetScaler, XenApp & XenDesktop technologies
- VMware vSphere, ESXi
- Time Warner Network Fiber VPLS Configuration DualRoot & Remote Site Configurations, etc.
- Monitoring Solutions: ManageEngine, OpManager SNMP & WMI other management & diagnostic tools
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Requires working extended or irregular hours (including evenings and occasional weekends) as the medical group determines necessary or desirable to meet its business needs and/or the needs of its patients.
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching and occasional lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment.
- Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports.
- Normal office environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1.00 - $2.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- What are your salary requirements?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Voice Engineer: 1 year (Required)