Are you interested in being part of an innovative team that supports Westinghouse’s mission to provide clean energy solutions? At Westinghouse, we recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset and we seek to identify, attract and recruit the most qualified talent while recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the global workplace.
If this sounds like an environment you would thrive in, we have an exciting opportunity for a New Graduate / PRA (Probabilistic Risk Assessment) Engineer in our Risk Analysis group.
Who You Are:
- Lead project teams effectively contributing to the technical execution as well as the schedule and financial objectives.
- Support and Identify strategic initiatives, develop product offerings and pursue target product markets.
- Develop and support innovation products from conception through marketing and deliver
- Perform Probabilistic Risk Assessments (PRA) for complex nuclear power plant systems evaluating plants potential vulnerability to all risk and hazard types (i.e., seismic, fire, flooding, etc.) for domestic and international plants
- Global project opportunities including Europe, Americas and Asia
- Opportunities to work on new plant and new reactor risk assessments
As a successful candidate, you will bring the following to the team:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Nuclear, or Chemical)
- GPA 3.0 or Above
Westinghouse Electric Company is the global nuclear energy industry’s first choice for safe, clean, and efficient energy solutions. We enable our delivery of this vision by living our value system:
Safety and Quality
Integrity and Trust
Customer Focus and Innovation
Speed and Passion to Win
Teamwork and Accountability
Westinghouse offers competitive benefits to all our employees around the globe to keep them healthy and enhance their well-being. In the U.S. the following are representative of what we offer:
Comprehensive Health, Wellness and Income Protection Benefits
401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
Paid Vacations and Holidays
Opportunities for Flexible Work Arrangements
Educational Reimbursement Program
Employee Referral Program
While our Global Headquarters are located in Cranberry Township, PA, we have over 9,000 employees working at locations in 19 different countries. You can learn more by visiting http://www.westinghousenuclear.com.
EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.