BWE is seeking a Civil Project Manager to join our team.
Qualified candidates will hold a BS degree in Civil Engineering and a California Professional Engineer license with a minimum of eight years of progressive professional experience, including a minimum of two years managing other team members. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience developing grading, drainage, utility, and public improvement plans. The Civil Project Manager is expected to develop and maintain client relationships as the primary point of contact for BWE. He/She must possess a thorough understanding of the permitting requirements and processes of local municipalities & school districts and DSA. Proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D is a must (Microstation experience a plus).
Experience in the following areas will be given favorable consideration:
- Proposal writing
- Construction administration
- Consultant coordination
- Training for other department members
- Management of department resources
- Hydrology Studies
- LEED calculations
- Stormwater management reports, including SWPPP preparation
- Writing/editing Specifications
- San Diego Unified School District, DSA, OSHPD, and/or military experience
- Design-Build delivery
Excellent communication skills and customer service are essential.
BWE is an established firm with a diverse client and project base, great opportunities for advancement, and a fast-paced work environment.
BWE offers an excellent compensation package including annual bonus, profit-sharing plan, 401(K) plan, ESOP, and medical insurance.
Interested candidates shall submit a cover letter and resume.
BWE is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
BWE is adhering to government guidance for our industry.
- civil engineering: 8 years (Required)
- Professional Engineer (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible