Central Ohio Primary Care is seeking a full time BI Developer at our central business office in Westerville, OH. The BI Developer is responsible for leading the development of reporting and analytics solutions for COPC clinical & business systems by gathering clinical/business needs, documenting requirements, identifying appropriate data sources, developing reports, and delivering them to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with leadership to identify needed reporting and analytics, design required clinical/business logic to the processes, optimize and automate the processes, and maintain documentation and change control of the processes on an ongoing basis.
- Integrate multiple data sources, utilize of multiple systems, and collaborate efforts across business unit functions to create KPI reporting for the business.
- Identify, collect, integrate and translate data into dashboards and actionable information address organizational needs and priorities
- Responsible for managing analytics projects of various scopes and complexity
Bachelors in information technology, business intelligence, healthcare analytics or a related field.
- Masters highly desired
- 5+ years of experience in a healthcare, business intelligence/analytics or finance related organization highly desired
- 5+ years demonstrated expertise in MS SQL Server or Oracle highly desired
- Demonstrated experience using data visualization/reporting/manipulation software such as MS PowerBI and/or Tableau
- Strong SQL Programming Skills (MS SQL Server/Oracle platforms)
- Strong background in Data warehousing and ETL principles, architecture and its implementation in large environments. Experience in handling at least Terabytes of data processing using databases like SQL Server, Azure SQL Data warehouse or other MPP databases like Vertica/RedShift.
- Ability to evaluate multiple technologies and platforms and propose the right solution for the problem is highly desired.
- Experience with HIPAA EDI transactions, either from the Payer or Provider side highly desired
- Ability to learn new technologies and business concepts
- Extensive knowledge of SAP Business Objects architecture, functions, features, and capabilities
- Extensive knowledge of best practices regarding reporting, workflows, policies, procedures, systems and culture in the healthcare environment
- Experience in gathering, documenting, prioritizing and tracking requirements
- Must recognize and evaluate problems, and refer to the appropriate channels for action
Job Type: Full-time