- Work as part of a team to build responsive websites and web applications.
- Help to plan design and create websites, using open source web content management systems like Drupal and WordPress.
- Help to design and create web applications using Angular, React, PHP and MySQL.
- If you feel comfortable using tools like Slack, Zoom (web conferencing), and case tracking, you’ll fit right in.
- Write clear, concise documentation and case updates.
- 3+ years experience with Drupal, WordPress, Symfony, Angular or React.
- 3+ years of experience with PHP and MySQL.
- Experience building websites with Drupal, WordPress or Angular.
- Experience with Git.
- Strong understanding of mobile-first design.
- Experience with REST / JSON API development and connectivity is a plus.
- Flexible to work on multiple projects within a given week.
- You’ve worked successfully as part of a team.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract
Salary: $20,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Front-End Development: 1 year (Required)
- Back-End Development: 1 year (Required)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma