Under the supervision of the Senior Building Engineer and in conjunction with Property Management/Ownership supports the implementation, documentation of work orders, standards, policies and procedures relating to the engineering department.
REPRESENTATIVE FUNCTIONS OR DUTIES:
- Maintains and cleans mechanical, electrical and shop areas.
- Maintains and performs repairs to buildings, utilities, grounds and equipment
- Records all pertinent data in building logbooks and makes all appropriate daily entries via work order system.
- Performs procedures and tasks and other routine maintenance duties including but not limited to light and ballast replacements, plumbing and minor electrical repairs, garbage collection, ceiling tile replacement, roof maintenance, lock repairs, painting, light carpentry and monthly building / roof inspections.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by Property Management / Ownership.
- Fosters a work environment that promotes energy conservation and continuous improvement of engineering functions.
- Actively functions as a team member.
- Demonstrates commitment to quality of service.
- Maintains regular attendance in the workplace.
- Provides highest quality of service to the tenants, staff and visitors at the facility.
- Effective communication to the Property Management team and tenants.
Boca Raton, Florida
- 3+ years in a commercial environment
- Experience with HVAC, plumbing and light electrical
- HS Diploma or GED required
Full-time (40 hours / week); mandatory on-call rotation
Uniforms are provided annually
Competitive pay, benefits included
Job Type: Full-time
- Building Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible