The Project Manager is the customer's primary contact throughout the tooling process from initial quote through delivery, and serves as liaison between customers and G.H. Tool's sales team, engineering department, and shop personnel.
Responsible for maintaining and growing current customer business, this Engineering-based position helps identify customer needs and communicates project scope of work to engineers and manufacturing. As part of the Sales team, the Project Manager may delegate design and detail work to the Engineering staff, and will work closely with the Manufacturing team to resolve production issues.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience using SolidWorks, NX or other design software
- Knowledge of basic design principles and the fundamentals of tooling sufficient to recognize customer needs and assist customers in design problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communcation, and the ability to manage multiple projects.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field preferred
- Maintaining existing accounts, including handling customer communications, providing technical support, and serving as liaison with designers, engineers, and toolmakers.
- Quoting new jobs and initiating documentation for the engineering department.
- Quoting engineering changes, and communicating info regarding such changes in quantity, dimension, etc. to the engineering department in a timely manner.
- Tracking projects from initial quote through delivery and invoicing.
- Visiting customers for die sampling.
G.H. Tool & Mold is a progressive company committed to providing the die cast industry with high quality, cost-effective tooling and engineering services consistently delivered on time. We specialize in the design and manufacture of die cast die and trim die projects. Our customer base is concentrated largely within automotive, lawn & garden, and other industrial applications. For more info please visit www.ghtool.com
G.H. Tool & Mold is part of the private-equity owned Tooling Tech Group. TTG supports a diverse set of end markets including automotive, industrial, aerospace, outdoor products, and automated assembly equipment.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented