ClinicBuild is a commercial general contracting company focused on servicing medical professionals. We are seeking a dynamic project manager with General Contracting experience to join our team.
- Provide construction management from pre-construction to completion including design, coordination, budget, and schedule in conjunction with the Superintendent
- Meet with Owners, Architects and other Stakeholders in a professional manner and have the ability to communicate effectively both the concerns and best interests of the company
- Manage & facilitate all project communications, including minutes, change orders and site instructions
- Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones
- Monitor, interpret and forecast a project’s cost reports ensuring they are in line with the contract valuations; communicate with management about project progress and areas of risk that need to be escalated
- Review drawings and tender documents to execute scope of work, including coordinating required supplies
- Assemble accurate, timely and well organized estimates, including hard-bid, construction management, and design-build and;
- Oversee pre-qualification submissions, RFQ’s and RFI's
Is this the right role for you?
- You have a construction related degree/diploma and 2 to 3 years of direct construction project management experience with a General Contracting Firm or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience (commercial construction) in Canada.
- You have a working knowledge of construction scopes and activities, scheduling, project management and contract software, and the ability to fully read, navigate, and understand architectural drawings, engineer drawings, finish schedules, and drawings details
- You have the ability to confidently mentor and delegate to a team while developing and maintaining strong client relations
- You have extensive experience with cloud-based software and Microsoft suite; experience with project management software is considered an asset
- You are highly organized with the ability to quickly reprioritize tasks in response to site or management needs; have an acute attention to detail and are a clear and concise communicator
Expected start date: 2021-06-28
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $60,000.00 per year
- project management: 1 year (preferred)