At ELB Consulting, we are one of the fastest growing specialty tax firms in the U.S! We take pride in the fact that we are not your traditional corporate America mindset. We refer to our culture as “New America” and have created an amazing workplace full of amazing opportunities. We know top talent has the most choices and that is why our business model has become so popular. We provide cost segregation, 179D & 45L, R&D tax studies, and many more specialty tax credit services. Our growth is driven by delivering top level talent to our clients.
ELB Consulting is seeking a multitude of talent to join our team including both Junior & Mid-Level analyst.
· Coordinate and develop cost segregation projects
· Analyze construction cost data and design drawings (must be able to read and do takeoff from construction plans)
· Coordinate and collect information from building owners, architects, engineers and contractors
· Provide turn-key cost segregation engineering, including site inspections, take-off and project reconciliations
Qualifications: One to five years of experience in the cost segregation industry or valuation studies with a BA/BS degree in architecture, construction management, or engineering from an accredited college/university
· Familiarity with construction design and construction processes
· Strong knowledge of building systems and doing take-off from construction plans
· Knowledge of the federal income tax depreciation aspects, project budgeting and accounting and desire to gain fixed asset reporting systems knowledge
· Ability to communicate effectively & quickly with client personnel and ELB professionals
· Experience in ProEst, Excel, Word & Powerpoint
If you are driven and focused on growing your career, submit your resume and cover letter explaining why you feel like we should hire you today! No phone calls or agencies please.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- cost segregation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture