Job Title: Vehicle Test Engineer
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Job Type: Full Time // 12 Months Contract
Mandatory: Automotive Background // Vehicle Testing // Jira
- Experience in performing testing to verify the vehicle performance, reliability, durability, vehicle systems validation, and abuse testing.
- Experience in identifying the test equipment for vehicle level testing and measurement.
- Experienced setting up and using data acquisition systems to collect road load data, noise levels, temperature, and electrical data
- Experience using CAN Tool and analyzing CAN data
- Experience driving a wide range of vehicle types and ability to identify issues or potential areas of the vehicle that require improvements such as handling, electrical issues, ride comfort, and interior noise/vibration
- Creation of Vehicle Test Reports for Durability, Environmental, Electrical, Firmware, Reliability, and High Mileage Accumulation Testing that includes both subjective and objective test findings and results
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Vehicle Test: 1 year (Preferred)
- CAN Tools: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location