SecureAuth provides the most advanced identity security solution for large organizations globally enabling secure access to systems, applications, and data. Our customers leverage the flexible, enterprise-grade SecureAuth® Identity Platform coupled with the SecureAuth® Intelligent Identity Cloud service to deliver the most secure, frictionless user experience for their customers, partners and employees, everywhere, exponentially reducing the threat surface, enabling user adoption and meeting business demands.
We currently have an opening for a technically gifted individual with a passion to provide the best possible solution to our customers. Ideal candidates will have strong customer facing skills, a consultative approach to selling, and a natural ownership of the complete technical lifecycle of a sale.
SecureAuth believes the key to successful selling is to ask questions, quickly determine the customer’s requirements and present a solution that meets those needs. You will strive to earn trusted advisor status - architecting an adaptive access control solution that demonstrates the vision of a next generation security and identity strategy. The Sales Engineer and Account Manager will be working closely with prospects, partners and customers, the SecureAuth development team, and other cross functional SecureAuth teams. You will have an incredible opportunity to build strong, lasting relationships and help shape the future of the identity and access management industry. The right candidate reacts and adjusts quickly to changing condition and comes up with practical ideas and solutions for dealing with obstacles. The position requires confidence, to be comfortable with independent action, initiative, a sense of urgency, and the ability to make decisions. The candidate’s style is purposeful, directed at getting things done efficiently. They crave competition, strive to learn and look for challenges, and creatively and effectively resolve issues with confidence and determination.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Communicate to prospects and partners ‘Why SecureAuth and why now’
- Understand customer requirements and articulate the business value using SecureAuth’s solutions
- Execute product demos, proof of values, RFP/RFI responses, and architecture diagrams/workflows.
- Provide feedback to sales management, product management, engineering, and marketing on core customer requirements
- Excellent objection handling, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to independently train partners on our solution and value proposition
Experience you have:
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, exciting and dynamic environment
- Effective and efficient problem-solving skills with a focus on providing the best possible solution
- Excellent communication skills including on-the-fly whiteboarding
- A passion to be a team player who strives to serve the customer
- Previous experience in a similar technical sales or consulting role
Experience that sets you apart:
- Windows Desktop, Windows Server, macOS/OSX, and Linux
- General understanding of networking architecture
- One or more of the following federation/authentication protocols: OpenID Connect, OAuth2, SAML, WS-Federation
- Active Directory, LDAP, and other identity stores
- VPN/Network troubleshooting and ability to learn new VPN technologies
- General understanding of cyber security best practices
- General understanding of SaaS / Cloud architecture
- Direct experience with VPN/Network Gateways (Cisco ASA, Juniper SSL VPN, Citrix Access Gateway, F5, Palo Alto, etc.)
- Experience with selling SaaS / Cloud products
- Understanding of Multi-Factor Authentication methods and form-factors
- Understanding of Private Key Infrastructure
- Working with Databases (e.g. MSSQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Mobile Apps on different platforms (iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, etc.)
- Understanding of common cyber security frameworks or compliance initiatives, such as NIST, HIPPA, PCI, NYCRR, GDPR, etc.
SecureAuth is an EEO/AA Employer
SecureAuth does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers.