TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
As a University Graduate Engineer, you'll have the chance to work with our clients and teams to address key business problems and identify areas of growth for the company. With your education and experience, you will be able to take on real-world challenges from day one.
By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following location: Ashburn, VA.
Candidates can apply to a maximum of two positions and will be considered for jobs in the order you apply. The application limit is firm and includes all campus jobs globally. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and we encourage you to apply early.
Our datacenter team supports the company's fast growth by building and operating hyper-scale datacenters, managing the life cycle of server fleet, and developing various infrastructure services and making sure they are scalable and are reliable.
- Work within a ticketing system in support for server fleet.
- Be the first point of contact for break fix technicians.
- Prioritize ticketing queues and work to resolve escalations.
- Perform power cycles, troubleshooting, and replace failed components.
- Physically assist in moving and installing equipment.
- Assist in projects such as adding new capacity and working on retrofits within the Datacenter.
- Participate in an on-call rotation.
- Establish strong working relationships with various internal teams and external partners.
- Assist with inventory and asset management.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related fields or equivalent practical experience.
- Knowledge of Linux and server hardware repairs.
- Working knowledge of technologies such as HTTP, DNS, RAID, and DHCP.
- Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment.
- Basic working knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical infrastructure.
- Basic working knowledge of supporting IT equipment or related technology.
- Experience operating heavy-load movement equipment such as pallet jacks, server lifts, etc.
- Strong desire and capability to learn, grow, and develop new skills.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at Accommodations-AMS@tiktok.com.