· QA Automation Engineer will have complete ownership for preparing test automation solution, designing automation frameworks and lead the implementation of test strategy, test plans & test execution of the product..
· Define and develop BDD tools & framework to implement BDD
· Direct and oversee the implementation of BDD program for CLT
· Supports automation script development and the optimization of those scripts.
· Recommends new tools, techniques and methodologies needed to enhance productivity and quality.
· Experience in architecting & building real-time, large scale e-commerce applications
· Collaborate with product teams to strategize & align long term solution for test automation including roadmap, tools, framework & approach.
· Evaluate, select and formulate best usage of test automation tools and future alignment for different products and applications.
· Create a standard framework for Functional Automation, Performance Testing and Security and Penetration Testing. Presents technical documentation for review by peers and Development community.
· To work with QA team for resolution of technical issues of the product as needed.
· Develop automation strategy to support regression testing based on the technical analysis, complexity, and reusability
· Responds appropriately and competently to the demands of work challenges when confronted with changes, ambiguity, adversity, and other pressures.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $95,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Work Location: One location