Indirect Lending Business Development Manager
Solicits, develops, investigates and activates new clients to generate business. Has lending authority-purchase credits in a timely effective manner & communicates the credit decisions to dealers in a professional manner. Continually maintains a healthy bank/dealer relationship through consistent contact (field calls) with the ability to travel and at times have extended stays from home. Will attend dealer shows and special events; resolves dealer problems & complaints in person; briefs the director to the competitive environment and dealer relationships. Provides a smooth work flow of credit applications, i.e., approvals, conditions, declines or pending.
1. Establish new dealer relationships- serves as the primary developer of new indirect business for an assigned/designated territory through frequent sales calls on Auto/truck, RV, marine, & Recreational dealerships.
2. Maintains appropriate records and reports in order to evaluate individual dealer relationships.
3. Indirect Loan Representative is responsible for relevant indirect program knowledge and education.
- Markets new programs to new and existing dealerships and/or dealership promotional events.
- Personally presents and communicates/educates these programs to dealers.
- Leads Program Implementation by creating sales fliers, distribution of marketing materials/gifts, & tracks dealership performance and penetration levels.
- Works as the Lending/ Sales Function liaison between Indirect Operations staff, Loan Operations & internal Buyers.
4. Jointly establishes annual quantitative customer service and sales objectives with the Director. This activity is to be integrated with the department's annual operating plan.
5. Will, from time to time, investigate and resolve dealer inadequacies in an effort to protect a bank's assets.
6. Provides quality service to customers, whether internal or external.
7.Complies with established operating policies and procedures in order to maintain adequate controls and to support the adherence to outside regulatory agencies.
This position requires approximately 75% travel in an assigned territory.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those the team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This job description is subject to change at any time.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand, walk, sit, user hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands or arms, and speak and hear. The employee may occasionally be required to lift and or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and the ability to focus.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Wear mask for interview. Temperature checks.
Work Location: On the road