Must be able to work in the USA
Will work on Powertrain NVH and Vehicle Dynamics /Testing function (ride, handling, alignment, tire balance, vehicle vibrates) at the Chicago Assembly Plant.
- Engineering Bachelor degree
- Skilled at trouble shooting and methodical data analysis, analytical skills
- Statistics knowledge is a must.
- Will work with vehicle evaluation, driving, and assessment teams
- Ability to work with assembly plant / supplier team
- Communication skills are key,
Prefer minimum of 3 years Vehicle Engineering, including NVH Testing and/or vehicle dynamics experience
Preferred: \* Automotive manufacturing experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $105,000.00 per year