At eG Innovations (https://www.eginnovations.com), we are looking to add a Systems Software Engineer to join our team. This is a great opportunity with a fast growing software product company looking to expand our team.
We seek an outstanding systems engineering professional with 3+ years of real-world experience implementing/working with modern IT technologies including cloud and web applications, microservices and containers, virtualization platforms, virtual desktops and so on. The ideal candidate is one seeking an opportunity for career growth and the chance to grow within an entrepreneurial and innovative organization. The candidate will work in different areas - from demos and proofs of concepts to implementation, fine-tuning and troubleshooting to demonstrate ROI of our products to customers. This is a hands-on, technical position.
Responsibilities and Duties
The key responsibilities for this position are:
- Position our products to customers looking for virtualization / application / cloud services monitoring solutions;
- Install, configure, and prove the value of our products. Generate reports demonstrating the value of the solutions in solving key business problems for customers.
- Provide presentations and demonstrations of our products to prospective customers;
- Train prospective customers and partners on our products.
- Assist as required with post sales activities including implementations, troubleshooting, customizations and applying upgrades and patches at customer sites.
Citrix, VMware, Java, System Administration, Networking, Containers, Docker, Kubernetes, Unix, Windows, Monitoring tools
Required Experience and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience working in cloud, application development/optimization, containers and other modern IT technologies.
- Must be interested in working in a customer facing role.
- Must be interested in learning new technologies and applying them to solve real world problems.
- Understanding of Java/J2EE technologies and web applications is a plus.
- Exposure to Citrix, VMware, and other virtualization technologies is required.
- Must be ambitious, competitive, energetic; should be a results oriented team player.
Benefits include PTO, health insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, flexible working hours
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift