Northrop Grumman is currently seeking a Cyber Systems Engineer. This position is located in Fairfax, Va.
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history. Come be a part of our mission!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyze and study complex systems
- Gather data pertaining to customer needs, and use the information to identify, predict, interpret, and evaluate system and security requirements
- Ensure coordination and information flow occurs between all projects and program teams
- Monitor system performance to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future
- Recommend changes to improve systems and security configuration
- Bachelor's degree in science, engineering or related STEM discipline with 2 years of related experience in lieu of degree 4 yrs experience may be substituted
- Active TS/SCI/Poly clearance
- Experience design and developing Splunk report
- Experience design and developing Splunk dashboards
- AWS Cloud Experience
- Experience with the Agile methodology
- Experience Administering Splunk Enterprise implementations
- Experience architecting and deploying Splunk Enterprise implementations
- Splunk Certification
- AWS Certifications
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.