Loureiro Contractors, Inc. (LCI) is a Connecticut-based contractorwith a broad range of experience in infrastructure development, environmentalremediation and demolition. Our in-house capabilities include: site work;concrete construction; soil, groundwater and sediment remediation; roadways;bridges; earth retaining systems; underground utilities; and UST removaland replacement.
LCI has an immediate opening for a Construction Project Engineerin our Exeter, RI office. Projectswill include a number ofdiverse site/concrete/remediation/buildingconstruction projects that will assist the project manager in allaspects/phases of the projects, both in the office and the field, includingstart-up, scheduling, submittals, quality control, project safety, cost controland ultimately, the total delivery of the project according to the establishedplans and specifications.
Our goal is to employ the right individual to be a part of ourteam, working with experienced professionals who will help provide the formaltraining and mentoring needed to grow professionally and strive toward theopportunities that LCI can offer.
- Assist Estimators, Project Managers andField Superintendents throughout all phases of projects, including performingquantity take-offs, soliciting quotes, scheduling, submittals, reviewing &coordinating subcontractor/material supplier quotes/subcontracts/PO’s,preparing project specific health & safety documents and assistance in coordinationof self-performed work;
- Attending job meetings;
- Assisting with a variety ofreports, work plans, schedules, budgets;
- Creating, setting up and maintainingproject filing systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or related field of study;
- Minimum of 5+ years of site/concrete/remediation/buildingconstruction project and/or civil engineering experience;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong communication skills and leadership abilities;
- Flexible, well organized, detail oriented and multi-tasking skills;
- Familiarity with working in a union environment is a plus;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, SageTimberline, Primavera, and HCSS software are a huge plus.
Loureiro Contractors, Inc. (LCI) is a subsidiary of LoureiroEngineering Associates, Inc., an employee owned (ESOP), full-servicemulti-disciplinary consulting firm with operations in Connecticut,Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, North Carolina, and the District ofColumbia. Loureiro’ s areas of expertise include the integration of the highestquality engineering, construction, environmental health & safety, energy,laboratory analytical, and waste management services.
EEO/AAP Statement Loureiro Engineering Associates Inc. isAn Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants willreceive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)