Job Location – Visalia, CA
Civil CAD Drafter Responsibilities:
4Creeks is seeking a Civil CAD Drafter to work under the direction of a Project Engineer working primarily on Public
Works, Land Development and Structural projects. Responsibilities for this position would include:
- Utilizes Autodesk Civil 3D to prepare a variety of construction drawings including but not limited to
Topographic Surveys, Grading Plans, Utility Plans, Plan and Profile Sheets, Signing and Striping Plans, Street
Cross Sections, Structural Roof/Floor Framing Plans, and Structural Details
- Prepare quantity take offs for use in engineering cost estimates
- Review civil and architectural construction documents
- File management including plotting and scanning of plans as needed
- Coordinate lot fit analysis process, plot plans, model complex site and grading plans with developer and local
agency for building permit approval
- Assignments regularly require the use of mathematical formulas to assist in the preparation of civil
- Work from sketches, models, and verbal information supplied by an engineer or designer to determine the
most efficient approach to complete construction drawings, detail drawings, and supplementary information
needed to complete assignments.
This position will primarily entail office work.
1. High School Diploma or Equivalent
2. Minimum of 5 Years’ Experience using AutoCAD (version 2009 or higher, Civil 3D preferred).
3. Valid Driver’s License and functional vehicle.
4. High customer service ethic, ability to learn processes quickly, excellent organizational, written and verbal
Salary will be determined by candidate’s skill and experience level and highly competitive with industry standards.
Benefits package includes full employee health coverage (50% coverage for dependents), company 401(k)
contribution, and performance bonuses.
We are a small band of visionaries, mentors, and citizens, driven by a deeply instilled belief that together we can help
solve some of the challenges we face. We’re determined to play our part in inspiring a new future and rebuilding
what’s broken, from Bakersfield to Sacramento. We call Central California home and we’re committed to using all the
tools and resources at our disposal to make this region known for greatness.
You’ll quickly find out that 4Creeks is built on a fun, challenging and collaborative work-environment. A team-based
approach is the standard we uphold, and we believe that no one person is more valuable than the other. We enjoy
working together and pooling our resources to provide the best solution we can create together. As you walk
through our doors we think you’ll see and feel the 4Creeks difference.
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration; please email your resume and cover letter detailing your background, skills, and
experience to email@example.com. Our Human Resource Administrator will contact you promptly for initial interview