Marsh Bellofram Group based in Newell, WV, just outside of the Pittsburgh, PA Metro area consists of multiple businesses focused on industrial control and measurement, we are experiencing strong growth and need to expand our 400+ strong team. Products include BelGas pressure regulators and control products which are sold to Utility, Industrial and Energy customers, Marsh Gauges, Electronic timing and control products sold under the DEI, ATC & Servotek brands, and industrial Thermocouples. Precision Control Devices (PCD) supplies pneumatic products to manufacturing and automation applications & the Bellofram Elastomers division sells highly engineered rubber and silicone components to OEM manufacturers in a wide array of industries including aerospace, defense, manufacturing, and medical.
Responsible for coordinating suppliers and verifying quality standards in accordance with the requirements of the organization.
Responsibilities: To include but not limited to the following
- Perform periodic supplier audits to ensure compliance with regulatory standards.
- Assist Engineering, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Quality departments in approving and developing suppliers.
- Assist Purchasing in managing the supply chain.
- Serve as the liaison for suppliers.
- Communicate supplier nonconformance issues and facilitate root cause and corrective actions.
- Suggest structural quality and process improvements.
- Track and qualify or disqualify suppliers according to organization’s standards.
- Maintain successful relationships with supply, engineering, manufacturing, and quality departments.
- Report supplier performance and quality to management.
- Assist in the development and implementation of supplier management programs.
- Undertake special projects as assigned.
- 4 year degree in IE, EE, or other appropriate engineering discipline.
- Over 5 years of Quality Assurance/Quality Control experience.
- At least 3 years of Supplier Management experience.
- Skills in auditing and problem solving.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and bill of materials.
- Project management skills including proficiency in writing procedural documentation and reports.
- Familiarity with ISO9001:2015 and AS9100D standards.
Marsh Bellofram is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time