.NetApplications Software Engineer
A quickly growing SaaS company in Austin, TX has the immediate need for ahighly experienced, high caliber, highly driven level .Net ApplicationsSoftware Engineer with an energetic and positive attitude. This positionrepresents a ground floor opportunity to become an integral part of thetechnology team. Candidate MUST have a great attitude and LOTS of initiative tofit in with this team. The .Net Applications Software Engineer will play acritical role in improving, expanding, and maintaining our software platform.The .Net Applications Software Engineer works very closely with other engineersand departments, particularly Software Engineering, Information Services andQuality Assurance. The position is a high impact, very visible role responsiblefor ensuring we have a stable, metrics driven, and scalable platform andsupporting infrastructure.
· Developing desktop applications in WPF with WVVM
· Multi-threaded applications and the TPL
· LINQ and PLINQ
· Working with SQL Server and T-SQL
· Developing web applications in ASP.Net with MVC and AngularJS
· Java / Android development
· WCF back-end experience
MS orBS in computer science, EECS, or equivalent knowledge and experience
Qv21Technologies currently is not sponsoring work-visa holding candidates. No H1Bor relevant applications. We require that candidates are eligible to work inthe United States.
· How many years of .net experience do you have?
· Are you able to work in Austin, TX?
· Are you authorized to work in the following country: UnitedStates?
· Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordancewith local law/regulations?
Job Type: Full-time
- .NET: 3 years (Preferred)
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- mvc: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply