Liquid Automation Systems, LLC (LAS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Industrial Marketing Strategies, LLC(IMS), is an international supplier of integrated system solutions and comprehensive services for managing mission critical fluids in the aviation and industrial markets. LAS is based in Pelham, AL and operates throughout North America. LAS is experiencing significant growth and we are looking for a talented Product/Project Engineer.
The candidate selected will play a key role in maintaining the positive energy of the company, designing, building, testing and supporting our product line.
This position reports to the Manager of Engineering and will be responsible for the following functions:
- Creation of engineered designs, drawings and specifications for the construction of LAS systems and solutions including piping designs, pump sizing and controls
- Configuration and testing of systems and solutions.
- Assemble, test, stage, install and start up systems.
- Working with the Sales team and clients to evaluate needs and formulate solutions
- Supporting the service team with technical assistance, trouble shooting and problem resolution.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project team and other project participants to provide assistance and support
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
Skills and Requirements
- BS Degree in Engineering
- 3 years engineering/project management experience
- High energy
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Believes in having fun
- Is always learning, growing, being stretched and has a willingness to be coached
- Can manage multiple tasks
- Results driven
- Team player
- Good communicator
- Positive and professional attitude
- Experience in CAD systems (SolidWorks) preferred.
- Requires good communication, analytical and planning skills.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Full time salaried position
- Opportunities for travel
If you are someone who is excited about an opportunity to be challenged daily, desires to learn and improve your skills, and wants to play a significant role with a highly motivated team in positively impacting the aviation market and growing personally and professionally, we are interested in talking with you about potential employment with LAS!
Job Type: Full-time
- Engineering: 3 years (Preferred)
- Pelham, AL 35124 (Preferred)
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules