Welcome to the Avanade Digital Innovation Studios, where the best in creative and technology mix it up to push the boundaries of innovation. We're a fast-moving, big-idea-dreaming, mishmash of designers, UX architects, technologists, delivery experts, writers, and more, who, when brought together, create trans formative digital experiences for some of the biggest and best brands on the planet. Sound like a place you wouldn't mind hanging your hat? Great, in North America you can find us in Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, NYC, Raleigh, Seattle, and Toronto.
The Analyst, Experience Technology assists in building modern, responsive and functional web user interfaces across screen sizes. Working with more senior experience design professionals, this role contributes to consulting projects by delivering visual comps, prototypes and final design.
Key Responsibilities :
- Works as a Back-end developer under guidance from senior team members
- Assists in refining user interface requirements, contributing and writing code, and ensuring cross browser/device compatibility
- Participates in development efforts on large-scale, global, web-based projects, ensuring robust and lasting solutions are implemented
- Assists content publishers in updating specific content sections of deliverables as needed
- Collaboratively assists in brainstorming new ideas and implementations
- Stays informed of back-end development technologies
To qualify for this position, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment-based work authorization
Years of Experience :
Some experience in visual UI / front-end development work needed
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Web Development or similar degree; experience may substitute for degree.
Other Skills/Knowledge :
Required Certifications :
- Familiarity with Microsoft technologies (e.g., SharePoint, Sitecorp, Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio)
- Understanding of UX concepts, techniques and practices
- Experience with development for mobile devices
- Ability to code to meet specifications
- Can work with cross-functional teams and diverse clients
- Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate
Additional Area, Region or Service Line specific requirements