Recruiting Solutions has an immediate need for a junior level .NET developer in the Columbia area. The ideal candidate will have experience with C# and ASP.NET as well as SQL knowledge. This position is direct hire and offers a M-F schedule, casual and laid back atmosphere with a wonderful benefits package.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining software to established standards and specifications using approved programming languages
- Involved with coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and maintaining applications of a complex nature.
- Communicate technical concepts to other technical staff members as well as interface with customers and other non-technical members of the organization.
- 3+ years of development experience
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field; or equivalent combination of skills and experience
- Experience with Microsoft technologies, with a primary focus on web development using C#, ASP.NET and SQL
- Working knowledge of objected oriented programming and database technologies
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employmentopportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment withoutregard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability orgenetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutionscomplies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination inemployment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits anyform of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, geneticinformation, disability, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- C#: 3 years (Required)
- SQL: 3 years (Required)
- ASP.NET: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job