American Computer Services, Inc. is seeking a .NET Technical Team Lead to join an agile/scrum team to complete Full Stack development efforts in support of a very complex enterprise system.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who have a proven history leading development teams.
Individuals who have exceptional relationship building skills will be given priority.
On-Site Work Location: Des Moines, IA (Monday - Friday / 40hrs)
MUST WORK ON-SITE IN DES MOINES
Employment Options: W2, 1099, or Corp-Corp
Duration: ongoing Multi-Year opportunity
To be successful you will need:
- 7+ years of full stack .NET development experience.
- 2+ years of recent Team Lead experience.
- Prior experience leading teams of 5 or more developers.
- Proven mentoring and relationship building experience.
- Experience authoring Design Documents for new development or enhancements.
- Automated Testing experience.
- Ability to work directly with other SME’s, Scrum Masters, and/or Project Managers.
- ASP.NET, MVC, RestAPI, and C#
- Entity Framework 6+
- T-SQL programming with SQL Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2016
- SQL Continuous Delivery
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Lead teams of 4+ Developers: 2 years (Preferred)
- SQL Continuous Delivery: 6 years (Preferred)
- Agile Scrum: 5 years (Preferred)
- .NET Development: 7 years (Preferred)
- Automated Testing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Team Lead: 2 years (Preferred)
- UI Development: 6 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job