Join an Amazing Company that is a 2019 Top Workplace Winner
Custom Made Meals is a Food manufacturing facility in Denver Colorado with 500 associates producing 15,000 cases of fresh product every day from kebobs to stuffed jalapenos that we deliver to top retail stores across the county. We are currently strengthening our team to meet the continual growth of our business. We are looking for additional engineers who can help ensure our plant’s equipment is fully operational to meet our high volumes operates 20 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Professional painter to complete painting projects through our our production facility.
Preparation of the Job and Work Surface – Painter is responsible for careful and safe set-up of the materials at the work site, which could include setting up ladders or erecting scaffolding safely to perform tasks above ground level. Employee is responsible for thorough preparatory work of the surface(s); and cleanly filling nail holes, cracks and joints with putty plaster or appropriate material. Painter will also smooth surfaces, using sandpaper, brushes or steel wool and remove old paint as necessary from the work surface. Removal could include paint remover, scraper, wire brush, to prepare surfaces for painting, and employee is comfortable in using those tools.
Painting – Painter will use a variety of rollers, brushes and spray equipment on the job; and apply paints (oil base, latex and epoxy) to a variety of work surfaces including wood, drywall, steel, stone and block. Employee is responsible for knowing what level of preparation and paint application technique is the most appropriate for a given surface.
Clean-Up – Employee also protects surfaces, trimmings, fixtures and windows, etc. as he/she works through and completes the painting assignment.Painter is always responsible for complete clean-up of the work site and putting tools and equipment back in its proper place.
- Works safely and fosters a culture of safety.
- Establishes good communication with all Custom Made Meals team members. Maintains and demonstrates a positive and consistent attitude.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures and using Good Manufacturing Practices and HACCP to ensure food safety.
- Perform work procedures using Good Manufacturing Practices and HACCP to ensure food safety.
- Painting experience is required to meet the level of expertise for a company Painter as follows: Apprentice: 6 Months – 4 Years experience; Journeyman: 4+ Years experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent required or equivalent engineering / maintenance certifications
- Driven by a Safety First culture including “ Lock out Tag out”
Physical and Other Requirements
- Located in a refrigerated production facility environment. Must be able to work in a cold cooler environment (36 degrees and below).
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10lbs., frequently lift and /or move 25 lbs., and occasionally lift and/or move 50 lbs.
- Use of hand tools and power tools. Occasional to frequent grip/push/pull. Use of hand tools and power tools on occasion above shoulder height.
- Occasional to frequent stand/walk/bend/kneel. Occasional to frequent climbing steps and ladders as well as sitting.
Key Word Search:
- Flexible days and hours based on candidates schedule and timeline to meet project assignments. Less than 25 hours per week.
Electrical, Plumbing, Packaging, Labeling machines, facility engineering, Fabrication/ Welder, HVAC, Electronics, Painting