A-1 National Fire Co a member of Summit Companies is a premier firm in the Fire Protection and Fire Life Safety industry. We are currently seeking a Pre-Engineer Technician to join our team in our Tulsa, OK office.
TRAINING AND SUPPORT WILL BE PROVIDED.
- Inspection & Service of Portable Fire Extinguishers & Inspection, Service and Installation of Pre- engineered systems.
- Carry out scheduled & reactive maintenance in a timely, efficient & cost effective manner.
Inspects and tests extinguisher and completing inspection, service, repair and installation of pre-engineered fire suppression sprinkler systems. Identify corrective actions necessary to bring properties into compliance with applicable fire codes, laws, regulations, and standards.
- Effectively communicate with our customers’ to ensure a good understanding of system/equipment status.
- Co-operate with service administrators to ensure the needs of our customers’ are met.
- Be responsible for the management & security of vehicle stock, tools & equipment.
- Operate within the requirements of company Quality Assurance & Health & Safety policies.
- Approach all training positively & complete all duties in a workman like manner.
- Be adaptable to changing circumstances & contribute feedback & ideas to help the business grow.
- Regular working hours between 7:30 am and 4:30 pm, Monday – Friday; with occasional weekends and overtime.
Technical Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- A multi-disciplined role requiring an Oklahoma Fire Extinguisher & Pre-Engineer Inspector’s License.
- Candidate should be experienced & qualified to a minimum level of Practice of Servicing Portable Fire Extinguishers or equivalent level
- It may be beneficial for the candidate to have successfully completed all of the requirements of the BAFE ST104 scheme covering the Maintenance & Servicing of Portable Fire Extinguishers
- Good communication skills; verbal & written.
- Oklahoma driving license. Clean driving record.
Note: A company van will be provided which is taken home in the evenings. We will require that the successful applicant has secure parking at home within sight of the house. It is very important that that this vehicle is kept clean & presentable.
Pay range depending on experience - $14.00 for non-experienced candidate, negotiable for well-experienced candidate.
*A-1 National Fire Co is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $19.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- OK Fire Extinguisher & Pre-Engineering Inspector's (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift