Stohl Environmental has immediate needs for qualified professionals with experience in the Hazardous Materials industry including asbestos, lead-based paint, mold, and PCBs. We are in search of currently NYS certified asbestos project monitors, inspectors, project designers, and abatement supervisors and EPA lead-based paint risk assessors who have the drive and motivation to excel as a project manager. Responsibilities may include field tasks such as hazardous materials inspections, mold assessments, lead-based paint risk assessments, Phase I/II Environmental Site Assessments, and will also include project management duties of project oversight, planning and implementation of project goals, and coordination between building owners and clients.
Accompanying these employment opportunities are comprehensive benefit packages including Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, paid vacation and holidays, a non-contributory pension and profit sharing plan, and others.
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT STOHL ENVIRONMENTAL:
- OUR BUSINESS: Stohl Environmental is a successful and growing environmental consulting an contracting firm specializing in inspection, remediation design, project monitoring, remediation, and laboratory analysis for Asbestos, Lead-Based Paint, Microbial Contamination, and PCB's, as well as ASTM Phase I and Phase II projects. We have been in business in WNY since 1988.
- OUR CLIENTS: Our client list is centered on service to some of WNY’s largest Architectural Firms, over 70 public school districts, The NY Power Authority, developers, and municipalities including the City of Buffalo, Erie County, The Town of Hamburg, The City of Niagara Falls, The City of Jamestown, and others.
- CURRENT STAFF SIZE: 50 professionals
- LOCATION: Our office is located at 3860 California Road, Orchard Park, NY. (Behind New Era Field)
- WEBSITE: www.stohlenvironmental.com.
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates should call or e-mail Tony Franjoine, Jr.
Office Telephone: 716-312-0070
The Contractor shall, in all solicitations or advertisements for employees placed by or on behalf of the Contractor, state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. The Contractor shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because the individual is a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, other protected veterans, or Armed Forces service medal veteran, regarding any position for which the employee or applicant for employment is qualified. The Contractor shall take affirmative action to employ, advance in employment, and otherwise treat qualified individuals, including qualified disabled veterans, without discrimination based upon their status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran, and other protected veteran in all employment practices including the following: (i) Recruitment, advertising, and job application procedures.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Environmental services: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)