Red E, LLC (Red Engineering) currently has an immediate opening for a Design Engineer or Mechanical Designer.
In this role, you will have the chance work with a team of talented engineers and business professionals who are focused on meeting the needs of customers by providing High Quality Products and Services with Integrity, Timeliness, and Diligence, solving a wide variety of engineering challenges in a product development or manufacturing environment. We offer an opportunity to grow in your career and expertise as you work in a collaborative team environment, solve complex and interesting problems, and learn and develop new skills through a variety of engineering projects. This role will be responsible for a wide variety of job functions and may include things such as creating 3D models of parts and assemblies, performing analysis or studies, creating engineering drawings to document intellectual property, creating design documentation, assisting with prototype or production builds, preparing cost analysis and project schedules, presenting or demonstrating designs to customers, and working with suppliers.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s or Associates Degree in Drafting Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Ag Engineering, or related field
- 1+ years’ experience in mechanical design
- Research and develop new product ideas and innovations
- In depth knowledge of 3D CAD software (SolidWorks, PTC Creo, or similar)
- Able to effectively work in a team and with diverse customers to meet their project needs
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Good knowledge of metal fabrication processes
- Ability to construct prototypes and fabricate new and existing products a plus
- Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate and problem solve effectively
- Ability to work independently/self-directed and as a member of a team
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and initiative
- Mechanical, Construction, or Farm industry experience/background
- Attention to detail
Red E is a growing Engineering Services and Aftermarket Parts company led by a dedicated team of professionals based out of West Fargo, North Dakota - USA with a global footprint. Our engineering expertise stretches across mechanical, manufacturing, industrial, and agricultural mechanization disciplines. We utilize a mix of tools and technology to match the latest innovations with our customer needs.
Red E, LLC offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a competitive salary; 401K retirement plan; paid time off; paid holidays; and a wellness benefit.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Relevant: 2 years (Required)
- West Fargo, ND (Required)
- Paid time off
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative