What happens when you bring together
passionate and devoted individuals and place them into a collaborative culture
that fosters and promotes creativity, innovation and teamwork?
Bluegrass Cellular is looking to
expand its community with a motivated, professional Sales Engineer,
which reports to Donna Wills, Retail Sales Manager, headquartered in
Collaborative role with B2B sales team to create SaaS and IOT
solutions to existing customers as well as expand the new customer base for
- Ability to provide consistent, exceptional customer service
in a field environment.
- Assist B2B sales team by providing
SMB/Enterprise architecture sales support for Network solutions, M2M, cloud
services and implementation strategies to close deals.
- Develop relationships with key sales stakeholders
to help them achieve business goals while promoting innovative solutions.
- Communicate and contribute to functional and
technical deployments and serve as integral partner to the Product Development
team efforts by providing customer feedback and requests of new features and
- Apply experience in managing enterprise
implementations and providing technical leadership to maximize the value
realization of Bluegrass digital services.
- Educate businesses on the impact of digital
services to the value chain of business services and products while helping them
develop their business strategies.
- Help businesses to create and understand
business use case scenarios for moving into digital transformation.
- Other duties as directed by management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering
or Business required
- Masters of Business Administration
- Knowledge of cloud solutions and
software deployment methods
- Engaging, goal driven professional who
can communicate within all levels of an organization
- Ability to publicly speak to large