- Understanding of basic computer/network concepts and terms
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Stand/walk for 10-12 hours at a time
- Willingness to work flexible shifts and schedule including weekends, nights, and holidays
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Must be highly motivated and customer-centric
At Amazon, we strive to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover anything they want to buy online. We hire the world’s brightest minds, offering them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the customer experience. Innovation and creativity are built into the DNA of the company and are encouraged at all levels of employment. Every day we solve complex technical and business problems with ingenuity and simplicity. We’re making history and the good news is we’ve only just begun.
Amazon, one of the top 100 companies in the United States, has an immediate opening for a IT Equipment Coordinator in our Fulfillment Center. Fulfillment Centers throughout the U.S. handle millions of items from tens of thousands of vendors and ships them across the globe each day. The successful IT Equipment Coordinator will be responsible for utilizing his/her skills to provide assistance to the operations team by maintaining IT inventory, coordinating ordering, delivery, and audits of assets assigned to the IT department, and maintaining general standardized housekeeping of all IT areas. Amazon seeks individuals who are willing to Work Hard, Have Fun, and join us in making Worldwide History.
Responsibilities include allocation and maintenance of IT equipment throughout the Fulfillment Center. IT Equipment Coordinators are also responsible for the RMA and repair process for all devices under warranty. The IT Equipment Coordinator is a member of the larger IT team within the Fulfillment Center and will specifically support the IT Support Technicians and IT Support Engineers in daily projects and activities as directed. This position reports directly to the IT manager for the Fulfillment Center.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
- Experience in maintaining inventory levels including storage and procurement
- Excellent customer service abilities
- Ability to manage multiple customer requests simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize work based on department and production objectives