This Jobot Job is hosted by:
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply On Company Site" button and sending us your resume.
$80,000 - $110,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a renowned food company located in
Wisconsin. We pride our company is servicing the best dairy products across the
USA. We provide a great company culture and we are looking for a strong a Electrical Engineer with PLC’s and electrical design experience. If you would like to get into the food
production industry or have previous food production engineering experience
them this is the role for you!
What can we do for you?
Competitive base salary, extremely competitive equity
package, flexible work schedules, and accelerated career growth!
Is your background a fit? We are looking for…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Electrical,
or Related Engineering field
- Minimum of 3 year of related engineering experience
- Experience with industrial electrical enclosure design
- Must industrial automation experience
- Experience with Design Failure Mode and Effect Analysis
- Experience with programming PLC
- Ability to work with drives and systems
to troubleshoot, diagnose problems and recommend improvements.
- Experience with process automation, process controls, and control system design