Would you like to be part of our innovative team? If so, read on!
GEICO is seeking an iOS Developer to implement cutting edge iOS applications for our customers. The candidate must possess a passion for mobile technology with strong iOS development experience. The ideal candidate must demonstrate ability to design, develop and test iOS applications.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
As an iOS Developer, you will create wireframes and mockups of mobile applications. You will develop iOS mobile application using Objective-C, Swift, iOS SDK, and XCode. You will support deployments and triage productions issues. You will test and verify that the application meets the initial functional specifications.
Ready to make an impact? If so, do you meet these qualifications?
- 3+ year experience building native iPhone/iPad applications
- A Bachelor's degree in a computer related field or equivalent professional experience is required
- Demonstrated ability developing with Objective-C, Swift, iOS SDK, and XCode
- Knowledge and/or Experience consuming REST web services and communicating with external systems
- Strong analytical and development skills to troubleshoot and performance tune applications
- Ability work well in a team/agile development with minimal direction
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and flexibility
- Excellent written, verbal and in-person communication skills
- Experience with Apple's iOS Human Interface Guidelines
- Strong understanding of object oriented development, use of design patterns and system architecture for applications
- Proven ability to work from a requirements document and produce a high quality product with little to no supervision
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and contribute in a diverse, fast-paced environment
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
401(k) and profit-sharing plans
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
Associate assistance program
Flexible spending accounts
Business casual dress
Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
Associate clubs and sports teams
GEICO Federal Credit Union
- Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.