If you are looking to join a team with an EXCELLENT benefit package, Look no further! Kuki'o Golf and Beach Club offers a generous benefit package that includes Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, a 401k matching program, Paid Time Off (PTO), Signing Bonus and more! We are currently recruiting for an Engineer II. The successful candidate must be able to perform complex Carpentry, Plumbing, Electrical, Refrigeration, and/or Masonry work, using the required tools, equipment, and instrumentation. Troubleshoot major equipment failures utilizing schematic drawings, one-line diagrams, vendor technical manuals, or available industry information and literature. Repair and maintain various types of equipment and systems, including refrigeration, electrical, plumbing, gas, steam, and controls.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
High School Diploma, or equivalent.
Minimum 6 years of general maintenance or building operations experience in the Hospitality and Construction Industries, certified, licensed, or experienced in any of the following trades: Carpentry, Electrical, Mechanical, Refrigeration, HVAC, Painting, Instrumentation, and Pool Maintenance.
Skills and Abilities:
Translate and interpret schematics, blue prints, drawings, one-line diagrams, Vendor Equipment Manuals, Safety Data Sheets, and Material Labels.
Able to communicate verbally, and in writing all job related and other information.
Possess a valid driver license recognized in the State of Hawaii.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 /hour
- Relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply