Siltronic is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of highly specialized hyper pure silicon wafers. Our global production network in Asia, Europe, and the USA includes today’s most advanced plants for 200mm and 300mm wafers. We provide a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k matching, educational assistance, and a quarterly success sharing bonus program.
The overall purpose of this job is to evaluate, recommend and implement improvements to manufacturing and support systems. This may include software, hardware, and capital equipment, or new methods. The scope of projects is cross-departmental. Must have experience SQL experience and/or experience building web-based applications such as Python, Java, or HTML. Strong data analysis skills and experience with OEE analysis.
1. Design and implement, or improve manufacturing support systems.
2. Lead and work on cross-functional project teams.
3. Analyze and recommend efficiency and productivity improvements.
Essential Function/Major Responsibilities:
1. Design, implement and optimize material flow control systems.
2. Define material mix balance to optimize and maintain appropriate measures of success for the line.
3. Provide technical expertise to define line equipment layouts and equipment interfaces for material handling/control and overall equipment utilization.
4. Prepare capital proposals.
5. Lead and facilitate cross-functional training.
6. Maintain appropriate documentation for material flow and control systems.
7. Determine impact on material flow and line balance of process changes, material flow changes, yield enhancements, and equipment efficiencies.
8. Design planning and scheduling systems to optimize manufacturing systems.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering.
2. Minimum two (2) years of experience in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, and Logistics.
3. Lean Manufacturing system knowledge.
4. Detailed manufacturing process knowledge of multiple cells.
5. Advanced statistical knowledge.
6. Project management skills.
7. Knowledge of product and customer requirements.
8. Excellent communication skills and ability to instruct and train all levels of operators and engineers.
9. Ability to sit, stand, walk at will, communicate via telephone, & use the computer for various amounts of time throughout the day.
10. Must pass a drug screen (excluding marijuana) and background check.'
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $56,713.00 - $161,814.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location