Atlas Molded Products - a Division of Atlas Roofing Corporation - specializes in the development and manufacture of innovative, high-quality, HFC- and HCGC- free Molded Polystyrene (MP) insulation for construction, packaging and original equipment management (OEM) products. Atlas EPS insulation is suitable for interior and exterior construction applications, various packaging uses and as part of manufactured systems, such as recreational vehicles, garage and pedestrian doors and sun room panels.
Atlas Roofing Corporation, a privately owned company established in 1982, is an international and multi-divisional manufacturer of roofing, sheathing, facer, and insulation product solutions.
Atlas Molded Products is seeking a Process Engineer for the Perryville, MO facility.
Process Engineer Primary Responsibilities
- Applies relevant methods for analyzing data to evaluate the current process and process changes
- Builds quality into the process by working with department managers and supervisors to eliminate quality errors in process
- Conducts and/or assists with root cause analyses and recommends corrective action where appropriate; Communicates analysis and recommended corrective actions to the appropriate personnel
- Conducts system capability studies; assists operations in efficiency improvements
- Develops and improves processes to prevent quality errors prior to the manufacture of product
- Communicates any technical/process changes to appropriate facility personnel and provides training to production and maintenance personnel
- Completes required reports, including monthly updates, department statistical tracking, and complaint investigations
Process Engineer Experience
- Proven track record in process improvement and cost reductions
- Proven experience and success with Lean Manufacturing and 5 S methodologies preferred
Process Engineer Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Able to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures and government regulations
- Able to analyze costs, benefits, risk and success of a decision
- Generates new ideas and strategies and provides innovative solutions to problems
Process Engineer Education, Licenses & Certifications
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience in Manufacturing preferred
- Atlas Molded Products offers a competitive compensation and vacation/holiday package as well as a comprehensive benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life/AD&D/LTD insurance, 401k and Medical & Dependent Care Spending Accounts.
Atlas Roofing Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
No calls or agencies please.
Job Type: Full-time
- Engineering: 5 years (Preferred)
- Six Sigma: 5 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous