We are seeking an experienced Manufacturing PCBA Engineer for a 9+ month contract in Boulder, CO. Scope of project includes the support the design, development and maintenance of Printed Circuit Board Assemblies targeted at test equipment that will enable new best-in-class manufacturability, testability, and serviceability for medical products.
- Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) Design, Layout and Fabrication.
- Follow specifications, assembly blueprints, schematics and process instructions in order to assemble and repair electro-mechanical components or sub-assemblies. Able to troubleshoot down to the component level.
- Diagnose and debug embedded electro-mechanical systems, including microprocessor based systems.
- 3+ years of experience in PCBA schematic capture and layout.
- Strong experience in the design, assembly and analyses of digital and analog circuits and systems
- Demonstrated ability to work embedded systems
- LabVIEW and TestStand experience
- Familiarity with Cadence and Visual Basic
- C/C++ or C# experience
We are unable to sponsor a visa at this time - no 3rd party candidates. Must be eligible to pass a federal level background check.
If you are interested and available, please forward your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.