We are looking for a:
Software Engineer (QNX, ANDROID AOSP)
The resource will be involved in the development and debug activities of new system function operating logics.
Work closely with application developers to improve APIs and functionalities.
Participate requirement development, design meetings, planning and implementation.
Work with hardware suppliers to develop drivers, improve performance as well as stability analysis.
- 2+ years of Android AOSP development (Drivers development such as audio, video, networking, etc).
- Fluent in C++.
- Have a good understanding on operating system framework layer.
- Proficient in GIT, CAN, LIN, Agile concept.
- Experience in Board Bring-up.
- Experience in Android VHAL development and Automotive Android.
- Experience with digital cluster.
- Experience in Linux Kernel development.
- Familiar with QNX hypervisor.
- Experience with Android application development.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location