The Web Developer II job position is for the employee with intermediate knowledge, skills, and experience for building and testing Web applications. Must have the necessary experience to work or assist others in the analysis, design, maintenance, support, deployment, implementation, and documentation of Web applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Web Application Development
- Web Application Testing
- Code Management and Standards
- Teamwork and Communication
The employee must possess essential to intermediate knowledge in the following programming, notation, and markup languages.
- Windows 10 / Server
- Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Web)
- Internet Browsers (Edge, Safari, Firefox, Chrome. Internet Explorer)
The employee must have at least two-year of proven working experience developing Web applications performing similar duties and responsibilities and using the languages, technologies, and platforms described in this document. Also, the following experience is required to execute the duties assigned to this job title successfully.
- Work with multiple enterprise environments, industries, and companies.
- Work with multiple development teams.
- Troubleshooting code and software.
- Technical documentation generation.
- Work with tight deadlines and due dates.
- Work under minimum supervision.
The employee must hold a bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or similar.
- Flexible and adaptable regarding learning and understanding new technologies.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products.
- Highly logical.
- Technically proficient.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Creativity in the case of Web or interface design.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Additional hours may be required to meet project deadlines.
- Some travel may be required for off-site software installation.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and to handle other computer components.
- Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals.
- Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.
Get the word out!
Get a trackable link to share anywhere.
Get Job Link
San Juan, PR
«Hide Full Job Description
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $45,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- React: 3 years (Preferred)
- Node.js: 3 years (Preferred)
- English and Spanish (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)