Seeking a full-time dual responsibility position as a QIDP (Qualified Intellectual Disability Professional)/ Program Developer to serve individuals with intellectual disabilities.
Responsible for coordination, monitoring, documentation, and follow-up on all programs, services, and plans for the individuals on their caseload. Must have excellent writing and communication skills.
Qualifications and Skills:
· A Bachelor’s degree in a Human Services or Behavioral field.
· One-year of experience working with individuals with intellectual disabilities required, however experience as a QIDP is strongly preferred.
· A minimum of one (1) year of previous supervisory experience preferred.
· Must be flexible in a rapidly changing environment and be self-directed with strong organizational and time management skills.
· Valid NV Driver’s License and ability to pass background clearance required.
Apple Grove does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, ethnicity, gender, creed, color, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, or physical and /or mental disability.
Job Type: Full-time
- similar: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan