About this Job
Brilligent Solutions offers rewarding work, career growth, highly competitive salaries, substantial benefits and a great work environment. Our benefits include: medical, dental and vision insurance; short-term and long-term disability insurance; life and AD&D insurance; paid leave, company sponsored 401K Plan and tuition reimbursement program. Brilligent Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information please visit: www.brilligent.com
- Developing software using C++ on both Linux/Unix and Windows environments
- Participating in software design meetings and reviews
- Working with other software developers in a team environment
- Implementing unit tests and participating in functional test plan execution
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math or related field
- 5-10 years of experience in software design, development, coding, testing and debugging
- Solid foundation in object-oriented design, programming, and requirements development
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent attention to detail with a drive to execute rigorous analysis techniques
- Excellent initiative, highly inquisitive, and good work ethic
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be able to obtain a U.S. Government Security Clearance in reasonable period of time
- Software development experience using STL and/or Boost.
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) development using a graphical toolkit such as: Qt or WxWidgets.
- Experience in test-driven development, such as Agile and Scrum, and in full-cycle development.
About Brilligent Solutions, Inc.
Brilligent was born out of necessity. We wanted to break the mold and create a different kind of defense contracting company. Based on EPIC values (Ethics, Pragmatism, Innovation, and Care), we are a company that serves our employees, our customers, and our country.
We got our start providing analytical and software services to maximize the effectiveness of intelligence radars. Today, our products and services are utilized by the National Air and Space Intelligence Center on a daily basis to provide the intelligence community with the best possible information. Focused on being a provider of end-to-end sensor solutions to ensure national security, we now aim to transform the ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance) mission through a pragmatic approach that efficiently leverages modern technology.
Our people are our biggest asset. We have nationally recognized subject matter experts and a professional dedicated team who is committed to excellence. One of our employees put it best, “I think what sets us apart is that we don't take the easy way out… I'm glad that we set greater expectations for ourselves.” Brilligent aligns people with their passion to accomplish amazing things, outperforming our competitors.
We do our very best to provide the benefits and a company culture that promote growth and success for our employees. Management’s goal is to provide employees with everything they need to succeed. Brilligent has won the Dayton Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” three times. We enable and empower our people to go above and beyond, satisfying customers and accomplishing the mission.
Simply put, our mission is to provide our customers with the solutions that help them grow and thrive. Our motto is “Always do what is best for the customer”. By providing timely, cost-effective, and forward-thinking solutions, we eliminate pain points, advance capabilities, and add significant value.
We strive to develop long-term relationships with our customers that are built on trust. And, this trust is built over time by demonstrating excellence. We also recognize the benefit of forming partnerships with other companies, small businesses, universities and research centers. Partnering with others brings unique talent and resources together to push the boundaries and accomplish great things for our country.
Job Type: Full-time
- C++: 1 year (Required)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secret Clearance (Required)