Seeking two geotechnical engineer's who have been licensed as Professional Engineer's for 5 + years for our Silverthorne and Frederick locations. Ideal applicants must have experience with a variety of commercial, industrial, and residential type projects.
- B.S. and preferably an M.S. degree in civil/geotechnical engineering.
- Possesses 5+ years’ experience as a P.E.
- State of Colorado Professional Engineering License or ability to become licensed in Colorado
- Possesses effective oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel within the State of Colorado, occasionally outside of Colorado.
- Is a participating member at a local branch of one or more professional organizations related to materials testing, construction, and/or geotechnical/geological/civil engineering.
- Enthusiasm for engineering, construction, innovation, and building a winning team.
- Scoping work and preparing proposals, and project management.
- Performing geotechnical studies, analysis, and design.
- Preparing/reviewing a variety of geotechnical reports, studies, and evaluations.
- Reviewing construction observation and testing data and preparing reports.
- Analysis and design of mechanically stabilized earth retaining structures.
- Slope stability analysis.
- Analysis and design of ground anchors and soil nails.
- Analysis and design of drilled shafts, helical piles, driven piles.
- Pavement design.
- General knowledge of concrete, asphalt, and aggregate materials testing.
- Experience with failure analysis/distress structures and pavement is a plus.
- Performs a variety of skilled professional engineering work in the office and/or field.
- Applies broad/basic knowledge of principles of civil and geotechnical engineering to observe construction work, observe and document existing conditions, scope work, prepare proposals, perform site studies, identify soil and bedrock, establish laboratory testing programs, evaluate and characterize site conditions, perform engineering analysis, provide foundation design recommendations, establish basic design criteria, and prepare reports. Requires application of standard engineering techniques and procedures, including professional judgment to execute work, develop solutions, and make design modifications.
- Assigns tasks to and directs staff level engineers/geologists, technicians, and administrative staff.
- Schedules, plans, and coordinates detailed aspects of the engineering work.
- Performs all or some project management duties.
- Responsible for technical performance on routine projects, and designated tasks on large or complex projects.
Benefits Offered: Competitive Wage/Salary, Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, Retirement, Vacation, Holidays, and Educational Opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Geotechnical Engineering: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative