We are a small, fast paced engineering firm located on the NH Seacoast who is looking to fulfill a Senior Electrical Engineer position with a minimum of 10 years of experience in MEP Engineering/Building Systems Design. A candidate will only be considered for a position that has experience in the field and is a registered professional.
The ideal candidate will be expected to immediately step in to assist a busy Electrical department and provide support for all design aspects of assigned jobs. The candidate shall show a strong understanding of respected discipline and have the ability to provide immediate support for a fast paced department. Candidate shall have working knowledge of AutoCAD MEP and Revit.
As a Sr. Electrical Engineer with a P.E., your primary responsibilities will be to assist the team with developing, designing and planing Electrical systems in accordance with job, client and owner specifications including:
- Kick-off meetings with design team, clients and owner to develop a scope of work for project.
- Site visits to determine existing conditions and document all associated systems included in scope of work.
- Conveying all information required for submissions on all design deliverables.
- Layout, sizing and specifying required equipment.
- Details and specifications relating to project.
- Must be able to produce Load calculations.
- Attend meetings and have the ability to communicate clearly and thoroughly with clients and establish their needs and discuss designs and design issues.
- Ability to coordinate and interact with all other trades.
- Code Review
- Construction Administration: submittal reviews, site inspections
- Review and stamp all electrical designs from within the department.
- Meet all deadlines as assigned.
- Work well with other designers, engineers and other project managers within the office environment.
- Self-motivated, ability to learn quickly, accept responsibilities and take on new challenges as presented.
We offer competitive wages, Health, Dental, Life & Disability Insurances, 401k with employer match, paid time off, FSA and more. Please send resume, contact information and salary requirements.
Please send resume, contact information and salary requirements
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- MEP Building Systems Deisgn: 5 years (Required)
- Electrical Building Systems Desihn: 10 years (Preferred)
- MA & NH Electrical P.E. (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance