TEDSON CNC PROGRAMMER / CAD TECHNICIAN POSITION
Tedson Industries, Inc. is currently hiring for the position of CNC programmer / CAD technician. This position requires the use and proficient knowledge of SURFCAM / CATIA programs, as well as machine setup and cutter path data knowledge. We are seeking a motivated and dependable applicant who can become a skilled member of our team. Typical responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Work with different CAD programs, such as Surfcam & Catia, to create and work with detailed drawings and the bill of material.
- Generate CNC programs according to customer provided drawings, models and data.
- Create 2D or 3D cutter paths and create layout prints for key dimensional areas.
- Create tool list and set up sheets for each operation.
- Efficiently produce accurate drawings for review and approval by project managers.
- Work with Project Managers to determine the design requirements, modifications, & resolve any issues.
- Successfully interact with shop personnel in problem solving design issues for assigned projects.
- Proficient knowledge and use of Surfcam & Catia CAD programs.
- Machine shop experience or knowledge of general machining is beneficial; turning, grinding, milling, drilling, tapping, CNC, lathe, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Typical Working Hours: 6 AM – 2:30 PM, Mon-Fri*
*Additional/overtime hours may be required, depending on the current workload.
Tedson Industries, Inc. has been a staple of the machining and prototype world for over 30 years. We have vast experience in the fields of automotive concept & advanced product development, marine, and industrial - just to name a few. For more information, feel free to visit our website at www.tedsonindustries.com.
Job Type: Full-time
- Surfcam / Catia: 1 year (Required)
- CNC Programming: 1 year (Required)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time: