Essential Job functions:
The position will be based in Corona, work closely with various departments within the Operations Department as well as the Quality, NPD and Brand Managers within the company. The Engineering will be setting specifications for our products and ensure that our Co packers and Suppliers adhere to the Monster Specifications.
Support Cost savings projects with can/production and handling.
The Engineer will attend plant start-ups for Production of Products and Packaging. The Engineer will qualify Suppliers throughout all Cans, bottles, trays, Cap, Shrink and all other packaging is produced to Monster standards.
This position will gather information for all the packaging materials. This individual is part of the Operations Department and reports to the Sr. Engineer.
This position will be in direct communications with our packaging suppliers (vendors) in Asia and surrounding areas including their Sales, Customer Service and manufacturing facilities.
The Engineer will be setting up new plants and Specifications on new Equipment.
Additional Job Functions:
- Develop equipment specification and packaging standards for surrounding countries.
- Manage and update the current and archived Can and packaging files.
- Assist in responding to customer complaints or inquires and develop action plans.
- Assist in developing packaging standards, best practices, and SOPs
- Assist with projects and communication.
- Assist with Weights and Measurements for Sap on all plants in their territory.
- Development of SOP’s and work instructions for all projects and safety procedures
- Machine specs and settings are standardized to ensure quality packaging
- Travel to suppliers to evaluate processes and ensure integrity of MEC product
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in collaborative cross-functional team environments
- Must be well organized
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project, and Outlook
- Ability to work independently and with limited direction
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)