Gelpac is a solid and growing company with more than 300 skilled employees who put their ingenuity, expertise and enthusiasm to create the best product and make all our clients satisfied.
- Group insurance with employer contribution
- Great environment to work
We are currently looking for a machinist, with strong industrial mechanical skills, for industrial projects and maintenance in the 2 WBC factories (Lawrence / Haverhill, MA). It is a day shift on weekdays, 40 hours a week. We are looking for a team player who has a passion for manufacturing mechanical parts and equipment. As responsible for the proper functioning of the equipment, you will work in close collaboration with the maintenance and engineering department as well as the production department. You will work under the supervision of the mechanical engineer.
· Machine parts on conventional and CNC machines
· Perform different manufacturing tasks such as welding, cutting, bending, setups, preparation of tooling, etc.
· Assemble parts or equipment
· Do the programming of a part for CNC machining from a solid model
· Troubleshoot, repair and maintain various equipment in a manufacturing environment
· Ensure compliance with safety and quality standards
Required profile :
· Hold a High school diploma combine experience or a Machining certificate or a CNC Machining certificate or equivalent
· Read and understand mechanical drawings
· Knowledge of shop equipment including conventional and CNC machines
· Knowledge of a CAM software (ideally FeatureCAM), an asset
· Strong mechanical aptitudes
· Enjoy team work
· Be available for occasional trips between the 2 factories
· Have a good knowledge of IT tools such as the Internet and the MS office suite
· Availability for service calls
· Hold a valid driver’s license
· Be autonomous, methodical and efficient
Type d'emploi : Temps plein