Substation Project Engineer; 5+ years’ experience in Substation Physical and/or P&C design; Ability to manage substation project scopes, schedules, cost, etc.; Technical writing and communication skills required; Ability to train personnel required.
Minimum of an associate degree, but Bachelor of Science, preferred
5+ years of experience
PE, preferred but not required
- Technical writing/documentation of processes
- Meet/Interview Customer SME’s
- Train personnel on new processes
- Manage design project scopes, schedules, costs, etc.
- Act as customer representative by answering AE firms’ questions, reviewing submittals, attending meetings, etc.
- Understand/Manage all functions required for substation projects
Mesa Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives preference to internal candidates when possible. Only qualified applicants should apply online at www.mesainc.com. No phone calls please.