- Direct activities of technicians/junior architects engaged in preparing drawings or specification documents.
- Prepare information regarding design, structure specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, or construction time.
- Meet with clients to review or discuss architectural drawings.
- Develop final construction plans that include aesthetic representations of the structure or details for its construction.
- Conduct periodic on-site observations of construction work to monitor compliance with plans.
- Coordinate with engineers and contractors as needed.
- Design structures that incorporate environmentally friendly building practices or concepts, such as Green Communities standards.
- Perform predesign services, such as feasibility
- Monitor proposed building sites to determine suitability for construction.
- Gather information related to projects' environmental sustainability or operational efficiency.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 7 years experience
- some knowledge of Revit or Autocad
- Extreme Attention to Detail
- Understanding DC and national building codes
Job Type: Full-time
- Architecture: 7 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative